Personal Information Collection Statement
We are committed to protect your personal information. This Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”) setting out how your personal information is collected and used by our company.
Please read this PICS carefully. By accessing or use service on www.olivers-supersandwiches.com or its Facebook fans page means that you agree to receive our direct marketing materials in respect of catering and restaurant services and you accept the terms and conditions of the PICS, it meant that our company has obtained your consent to collect, use and transfer your personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this PICS. Our company reserves the right to change or modify the contents of PICS unilaterally without notification provided that prior consent will be obtained from you for any changes in relation to the collection and use of your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information and its purposes
When you access or use service on this Website, you may have chance to provide us your personal information including your name, contact telephone no., delivery address, VISA card holder and VISA card number and expiry date (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information is provided to us voluntarily. You agree and understand that the Personal Information you provided would be kept by our company on confidential basis for the purpose of:
- managing our company’s daily operation and providing the delivery services
- conducting the market research and analysis on our company’s products and services;
- sending the direct marketing materials to you such as the promotional leaflets, advertisement, and exclusive offers and direct marketing of our company’s products and services in respect of catering and restaurant services; if the Personal Information will be used by our associated companies for direct marketing of their products and service in relation to catering and restaurant services, express written consent will be obtained from you;
- responding to your inquiries or complaints in accordance with your instructions.
Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
Our company collects, uses, stores, discloses, transfers, protects and stores your Personal Information in complying with the Hong Kong law including the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Retention, Storage and Disclosure of Personal
Our company is committed to keep your Personal Information confidential without selling or transferring to any third party for direct marketing of their products or services, nor selling or transferring your Personal Information out of Hong Kong territory. For the purpose of rendering our company’s service, your Personal Information may only be disclosed and transferred to the following categories of persons who have obligation to keep the Personal Information confidential:
- our company's employees who are responsible to provide services;
- our company’s agency who are employed for providing the direct marketing services in respect of our company’s products and services on our company’s behalf;
- our company’s services provider who are employed for providing market analysis in respect of our company’s products and services;
- anyone that our company has obliged to disclose or transfer in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, administrative policies or regulations.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
If you wish to access or correct your Personal Information, you may send email to email@example.com or fax to 2607 5364. Our company will respond to your request and update the Personal Information in our record within the next 7 working days from the date of receipt of your request.
Cease to use the Personal Information for Direct Marketing
If you want to stop receiving any promotional material or leaflets from our company, you may at any time contact our company by sending email to
firstname.lastname@example.org together with your name, mobile number and email address indicating that you want us to stop using your Personal Information for direct marketing or you want us to stop sending you our promotional or advertising materials. Upon receipt of your request, our company will remove your Personal Information from our list within the next 7 working days and stop using your Personal Information for direct marketing purpose.
You may contact us by email email@example.com should you have any queries concerning this PICS.